Of course, the performance of any OTA HD antenna depends on a lot of things, including the availability of broadcasts in your area and where your home is located, but some models are definitely more powerful, affordable, and look better in your home than others. This week, we want to hear which ones you prefer in the discussions below.
Let's hear your vote in the discussions below! To cast your vote, follow these guidelines:
- Follow this format for your vote, including the bold print. If you don't, it won't be counted:
- A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE ANTENNA
[preferably at 970x546]
Vote: [BEST INDOOR OVER-THE-AIR HD ANTENNA]
Why: Why do you prefer this antenna over others? Is it just because you own it and like it, or have you tried more than one? Make your case! Try to keep it to a single paragraph, maybe two. Let us know why you think it's the to recommend to others, and how much it cost, if you remember.
- Don't duplicate nominations! Instead, if someone's nominated your pick, star (recommend) it to give it a boost, and reply with your story instead.
- Please don't leave non-entry, direct comments on this post. They'll just get pushed down. Save your stories for others' submissions!
If you're not sure what we mean, just check out the nominations by our writers below. We'll give you a head start, and they should all be in the proper format, so you can just follow our lead.See also:
- https://trustedbrokerslist.com benefits of binary options trial account.